Wednesday, December 25, 2013

An evening present.

It's late, but I left you a present.  :)

Once upon a time, I was posting a serial here on the blog. I took a break to update you about Tybalt and then ... the serial never came back. Here is where I hang my head briefly in shame.

I honestly meant to bring the serial back. Life got wonky, things went crazy and it just didn't happen.

Until tonight. Witness a Christmas miracle! (...or something.)

I have migrated the serial webpage to a new location, cleaned up the files, and done my best to make sure that they can be read from wherever on whatever device you choose. No more funky formatting. No more traveling to random sites to catch up on your reading.

Even better? I will be continuing the series in 2014. Once a week, there will be a new installment until the story is completed. At that time, I will package the whole thing up and make it available as an ebook for anyone who'd like to read.

But that's in the future. For now, for tonight, for this particular Christmas Eve, I'm giving you the chance to catch up so you're ready to read again next Wednesday.

Words on Wednesday is back!

(click here for the serial website if you missed the link above)


No comments:

Post a Comment