Monday, December 23, 2013

Happy Holidays!


It's the day before Christmas Eve, which I guess makes it the day before the day before, but let's not get bogged down in technicalities. Soon, it will be Christmas! I hope that you're all either already surrounded by the friends and family you love, or soon to be surrounded for the next few days. Holidays can be hectic, but they should also be full of smiles and warmth and a lot of good food.

I'm in particularly high spirits and full of energy, given the last week. Immortal Lies, as I've boasted wherever I can, has gone live. As of today, it's available in electronic format on most of the major retailers. If you get a tablet or Kindle or nook or other sort of electronic device capable of reading ebooks, I've got a great gift-for-yourself suggestion... :)

I have added a couple of free reads to the website. I may add new things in the next day or so. We'll have to see. Sometimes Christmas surprises are good things, too!

In all honesty, I'm rambling my way around to saying: Happy holidays, whichever you may celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment