Friday, December 20, 2013

Immortal Lies lives!

It's finally here. The day that I have worked for ... too long to confess, really. *cough* It's taken me  a while, but I edited the book, formatted it, submitted it to the appropriate places and ...

Immortal Lives is out! On the virtual bookshelf! It liiiiives! :)

I was hoping to be able to get the book out by the end of the year. Actually accomplishing that is both the end and the beginning of what has been a long journey. There have been times when I honestly wondered whether I shouldn't just give up and do something else. Not, mind you, that I'd succeed at that. Frustrating as it can be, I always come back to writing. I love my words far too much to just give up on them.

So here I am. About to start the new leg of my career. About to start a new year entirely. I'm excited!

So on to the good stuff.

Immortal Lies is available in electronic format at:


12/22: Edited to add (since this doesn't really need a post of its own):

Smashwords

12.23: And another edit

for now. (And really, it's available at all Amazon outlets, so if you're in Canada or Japan or Mexico or... you can still get the book.) Kobo sells EPUB files, so if you don't have a Kindle, you can get a copy there. Barnes and Noble should be releasing the nook version shortly, and there are a couple more distribution places for me to check out.

So it's out there. Go and get it. Come and tell me about it if you do! I cannot wait to hear what you think about Tybalt, Violet and the shenanigans.

And hey, while you're checking things out? Check out the website, too. There's real, live content there. It's not just a placeholder anymore. :)


2 comments: